About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Laisa Laha Min Dunillah hi Kashifah..

Saturday 22 September 2012

Assalamualaikum.. today is 22nd Sept 2012.. dugaan demi dugaan datang and its really upset me especially its comes from someone who closed with u. It has been 2 months i ve been betrayed by some people in d office and Alhamdulillah,, eventhough at 1st, I am not sure how to go through it but family members are always there with endless support. Parent, siblings and kids are my spirit.
Ada lagi kejadian / incident yang amat merobek hati ini bila dianiayai oleh insan ter******.. Hope this will end soon.

Allah maha penyayang dan pemurah, di sebalik ujian yg sangat mencabar, aku di berikan satu semangat baru. Semangat itu ialah... pursue with my PhD. I'll make sure to complete it for the sake of the kids and my lovely parents. Next week the new journey will begin and hopefully Allah will give me the strenght. Thank u Allah:)

Next week also is a new journey for 'abang' as u will start new task in your very new department - marketing. Hope u will happy and success there. But remember, dont repeat what u did earlier. U knew i better.

Syawal dah habis, tapi kemeriahannya still terasa sbb mlm tadi sekolah kimi buat Majlis Silaturahim Aidilfitri.. walaupun hujan lebat sangat.. ku harungi demi abang imi:)

For Adib, he is bz practising for annual concert. U realy make me proud as u r chosed to be a narrator. Good boy.. that's my gang.

Aina, whatever it is u hv to stuy hard for this coming exam. I'll always be there for u.. u can count on me like 1..2..3.. I'll be there. Because u r d only my lovely daughter.

Cukup kot setakat ni.. harap2 nnti boleh update lagi.
Moga hidup kita dilimpahi dengan keredhaan Allah & di permudahkan segala urusan di samping org2 tersayang:)

Wassalam


No comments:

Post a Comment